Friday 29 June 2012

In for surgery

No great activity over the past couple of weeks. I've been trying to muster the courage / enthusiasm to look at this oil leak, but keep putting it off... I concluded this week that the reason I'm doing that is because I'm not confident that I'll succeed, so I decided that meant I should call on the experts again.
So Doris has gone to see kind Doctor John again today. He's going to sort it out for me next week. On the way down there, the front brake was binding on again, so I've also asked him to look at the master cylinder for me. May as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb!

I had to laugh the other day. Here is me worrying about spending a couple of hundred quid at the garage - my mate at work was telling me he's taking delivery of a new Ducati next week and hasn't told his wife yet !!

I'm really looking forward to being able to ride Doris again. I won an EBay auction a week or two back for a pair of new, unused Oxford panniers that fit her perfectly and match my tank bag - £15 - what a bargain :) They will be great for the Manx in August.

Further update once she's back from hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment